It’s that time of the year when the weather is getting cooler outside and the bugs are coming inside to keep warm. I don’t know about you but I don’t like bugs in my house, but I also don’t want to be spraying toxic chemicals which can cause many health problems. Many pesticides contain toxic chemicals that are extremely dangerous to your health, your entire family including your pets. So how do you get rid of the bugs the safe, green, organic, natural, and healthy way? You use Always Eco Safe Organic and Natural Botanical Pest Control that contain no toxic chemicals.
What are the health risks of using pesticides:
- Pesticides fumes contaminant indoor air quality. Pesticides release toxic gases into your home especially during the winter months when you have the heat on and you have all your windows and doors closed tightly to keep the cold air out and the warm air in. This causes toxic gases in your home that can affect every member of your family. The respiratory system is the first organ to be affected by these toxic fumes.
- Infants and children can not metabolize synthetic pesticides. Pesticides can be extremely harmful to their vulnerable growing bodies and cause many health issues that can be a lifelong problem. According to the America Lung Association Asthma is one of the most common chronic disorders in childhood, currently affecting an estimated 7.1 million children under 18 years; of which 4.1 million suffered from an asthma attack or episode in 2011. Pesticide exposure can trigger asthmatic attacks.
- Studies have shown that inhaling pesticides can increase the risk of lung and brain cancer in children. A study of 3,827 Florida pesticide applicators employed for 20 or more years found they had nearly 3 times the risk for developing lung cancer, twice the risk for brain cancer, and increased risk of leukemia. Autism, ADHD and other developmental problems have been linked to pesticide exposure.
- Pesticides have been linked to many other types of cancer and diseases – Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, bladder, cervical, liver, kidney/renal cancer, melanoma, lymphoma, and others.
- Pesticides are a health risk to expectant Mother’s and nursing Mother’s through direct or indirect exposure.
- Pesticides can harm our pets — They can’t tell us that they are feeling bad or if they are sick.
Even though the EPA has set standards for safe levels of pesticide I find it very disturbing to think that any amount of toxic ingredients is safe and that any government organization could believe that the smallest amount is safe! Because it just isn’t!
This my friends is called “Poisoning For Profit”! Yes, they make lots of money selling products that they claim wouldn’t hurt you or your family, but I don’t buy it! Let’s face it the government is not going to protect us so we need to protect ourselves and our families.
Why would we want to use toxic poisons in our homes that our family’s will be inhaling and are absorbed through their skin? If our children are playing on the floors they are getting high levels of pesticide exposure. What about their toys that they put into their mouths that they have played with on the floor? What are we doing to our children when we allow this to happen?
I know that Always Eco Safe Organic All Natural Pest Control is safe because I have used it myself for over 4 years and it works great. Always Eco is economical and you can do it yourself with a simple sprayer. It kills the bugs but doesn’t make me sick or have any unpleasant odors. You don’t have to wear a mask or body armor to use it. It will not harm the environment either, because it contains no toxic chemicals to pollute the ground and water.
I have tried some of the toxic free orange sprays that seemed to contain safe ingredients and seemed to kill the pesty bugs, but the scent is much too strong to spray indoors. I am very chemically sensitive and have many allergies so I have to be extremely careful of what I use or I could have a severe allergic reaction. I can tell you with all honesty that this product is safe and contains no harmful toxic substance, only safe organic botanical ingredients.
Its our responsibility to make this world a safer place for our children. We live in a toxic world filled with many dangers, pollutants, and toxicity is all around us. We all need to do our part to ensure a brighter and healthier world. Please don’t put you family in harm’s way! Get rid of those bugs the safe, organic, natural way with — Always Eco Pest Control — check it out!
Live Organic, Live Green, Live Natural, Live Long!
Please Share My Information-Subscript for updates via E-Mail!
Information Provided By The Pesticide Sheriff
Shared On HUMBLE BUMBLE HEALTHY TUESDAY LINK UP!