How to Have White Teeth with Natural Remedies
Today my friends I would like to discuss SMILES! Is your smile pearly white or is your teeth stained and yellowed? Yea, you can go to the dentist have spent lots of money on using probably toxic whiteners or I could help you find some other natural ways of having a bright white smile! Keeping your teeth white and healthy helps you feel good about yourself and take pride in your appearance and helps to keep you whole body healthy. So let’s go ahead and learn some interesting facts about how to whiten you teeth naturally, inexpensively, and without using any kind of toxins and harmful chemicals.
Your smile is one of the first things people will notice about you and remember. If don’t feel good about yourself, or you don’t like that smile on that person who is looking back at you in mirror then this will definitely affect your emotional health. There are many studies that confer that emotional health and physical health all work together to make totally healthy person.
Did you know that your oral health can offer clues about your overall health? Or that problems in your mouth can affect the rest of your body? Dental procedures, medications, or treatments that reduce saliva flow, disrupt the normal balance of bacteria in your mouth or breach the mouth’s normal protective barriers may make it easier for bacteria to enter your bloodstream and cause infections. Other side effects of some commercial teeth whitening treatments are increased sensitivity to touch, pressure, and temperature, or gum irritation.
5 Natural Ways to Have the Whitest Smile in Town:
1. Eat Crunchy Organic or Natural Foods. Eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can but make sure you eat them in whole form like an apple–do not cut them up or put it in a juicer, it will not help you teeth. Other fruits and vegetables to consider are carrots, celery, and pears, and try to eat the crunchier foods, the more abrasive the better it cleans the teeth naturally and whitens teeth due to their acidic nature.
2. Eat Lots of Organic Dairy: That means the Grass-Fed and Raw Dairy. The numerous minerals, calcium , and phosphorus that strengthens, enhances the enamel, and improve all over appearance of your teeth are all in cheese, milk, and yogurt. According to numerous recent scientific evidence your teeth will benefit greatly and be able to better withstand all the other natural remedies on this list.
3. Eat More Strawberries. Strawberries are great for the teeth and contain malic acid, which removes discolorations on the surface of the teeth. The natural texture of the strawberries helps buff the enamel, which this creates a natural brighter and smoother appearance. If you want to take it one step further try this excellent natural teeth whitener– combine a crushed berry with one half of a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix thoroughly then apply and leave on teeth for five minutes. Some professional claim that you should only do this occasionally, it could cause the enamel to break down if done too often.
4. Use Baking Soda: There is some controversy on baking soda, as some professionals say to use it often and others say not to use it at all, but studies show that limited use of baking soda can enhance the whiteness of teeth. I know for a fact that years ago that baking soda and salt is what most people (including my mother) used for toothpaste and they it did not hurt their teeth. But, if you feel uncomfortable using it regularly then what you feel is right! Another solution to utilize is baking soda and hydrogen peroxide or salt mixture to clean and whiten teeth. Lemons or strawberries may also be incorporated with baking soda for a more natural solution. I personally use hydrogen peroxide daily for general oral health and at times baking soda.
5. Drink with a Straw: Beverages that you drink have a great effect on staining the teeth. So to avoid this, use a straw to so that the drink does not slide over your teeth. The less contact your teeth have with damaging substances, the whiter they will be.
As always I would recommend that you use your best judgement and make the choices that is right for you and your family. Having a great smile is very important to our society today. I feel using natural products is certainly much safer and healthier for the entire body than chemical treatments. Brushing your teeth regularly with a natural non-chemical toothpaste and flossing is extremely important and should be part of your daily routine. Eating property and using natural methods is also a step in the right direction. Please remember even the most natural methods if not done in moderation could be harmful, so please keep SMILING!
Remember our goal is to “Go Green”
Quote of the Day: The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will!
http://www.qualityhealth.com/featured-article-segment?fa=106430&rf=60089&mc=MzMyNDgxMjM.&emailPID=160849ct=43594 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/20/natural-toothwhiteners_n_864546.html#s281047&title=Do_it_Crunchy http://www.sharecare.com/question/natural-ways-to-whiten-teeth http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/20/natural-tooth-whiteners_n_864546.html#s281049&title=Try_it_Cheese http://www.dairygoodness.ca/good-health/benefits-of-milk-products/eating-for-healthy-teeth-and-gums