Today my friends I would like to discuss another health issue that is very common today, but yet many people are not aware of, which is called Acidosis. This can become a dangerous condition that weakens all the body systems and its ability to resist disease.
Acidosis, a medical condition that appears when your body pH is too acidic, falling below 7.35. It is measured on a scale of 0 to 14 – the lower the pH the more acidic the solution, the higher the pH the more alkaline (or base) the solution. When a solution is neither acid nor alkaline it has a pH of 7 which is neutral.
When acidosis occurs it gives rise to an internal environment allowing disease to invade our bodies, as opposed to a pH-balanced environment which allows normal body function necessary for the body to resist disease.
It is important to understand that we are not talking about stomach acid or the pH of the stomach. We are talking about the pH of the body’s fluids and tissues which is an entirely different matter.
This imbalance reduces our body’s ability to absorb minerals and nutrients, reduces the cells capacity to repair itself, and prevents the body from detoxing naturally. This affects every function of the body.
One of the first steps that you should make is to make sure that your body has the right pH balance to avoid acidosis. You can easily monitor the pH balance of your body by having pH test strips kit, which can be purchased at most Health food stores or at your local a pharmacy.
Some health issues that Acidosis can cause: Cardiovascular damage, Weight gain, Obesity, Diabetes, Bladder and Kidney conditions, Immune deficiency, Acceleration of free radical damage (cancer), Premature aging, Osteoporosis, Joint pain, Aching muscles, Headaches, Stress, Chronic Constipation, and Chronic Fatigue.
Tips to Neutralize the Acidity: Naturally cure acidosis!
1. Change your diet: You should minimize the intake of these foods to eliminate formation of too much acid. Food that is rich in the mineral magnesium can balance acidity inside the body. To maintain the appropriate pH level in the body people should consume foods that are rich in alkaline minerals.
Foods to Avoid– Get rid of sugars such as brown sugar, corn syrup, glucose. Eliminate soft drinks, beer because they generate the most acid inside the body. Canned goods are very high in acid especially preserved foods. Wheat, some dairy products, chocolates, prunes, and peanuts, beans,coffee, eggs, as well as beef and pork have acids.
Foods to Add: Adds foods to your diet that are known to be alkaline rich such as grapefruits, asparagus, garlic, limes, almonds, olive oil, pears, onion, apple, bananas, cantaloupe, cherries, cranberries, dates, figs, squash, celery, green tea, fresh fruits, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soy products, and foods that are rich in fiber. Honey is known to be very efficient home remedy for acidosis. Eat a teaspoon of honey several times throughout the course of the day– this can be extremely helpful.
2. Cleanse the body regularly: You can take natural supplements that can give nourishment to your body and release harmful toxins in your system. There are herbs that are useful in eliminating toxins within the body. These herbs can detoxify your liver, large intestine and kidneys. The liver tends to accumulate more toxins than other organs in the body. (Click Here to Order Native Remedies Detox Drops)
3. Nutritional Supplements: Supplements that alkalize the body may help your body regain its balance. These include spirulina, barley, blue-green algae, and chlorella. Probiotics bacterial such as those in yogurt may indirectly adjust the body’s acid/alkaline balance. Increase garlic in your diet. It hast the ability to kill pathogenic organisms and optimize bowel flora.
4. Herbal Treatments: Blood cleansers and digestive aids such as hyssop tea and peppermint tea may help reduce acidity.
5. Drink Water: Drinking alkaline water is an easy and efficient way to help neutralize an acidic human body. Purchase a good water filter system with an ionizer. Click here to check out. Make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, which helps to detox the body naturally.
I hope this information has been helpful! Please remember that if you are determined to live a healthier life, commitment is very important. Make this the year that you change bad eating habits and “Go Green” eat organic as much as possible to insure that your future is healthy and disease free. Self discipline will play a big role in preventing acidosis because all natural supplements and healthy foods are useless if you keep on consuming acidic foods. Maintain a diet free from acidic foods!
Quote of the Day: Actions speak louder than words!