Natural Ways to Stay Healthy for the New Year
Medical science seems to be failing in the curing and prevention of illness, sickness, and disease. Natural cures and preventive herbal remedies surround us, but yet many people choice conventional medicine, many times due to lack of knowledge. We live in a sick nation that seems to get sicker every year.
What are we doing wrong?
What is causing this?
How can we change this cycle of disease and chronic illness?
Some Facts To Consider:
The numbers keep rising & More people every year:
- Get colds and flu than ever before.
- Are diagnosed with Cancer.
- MC, Lupus, MD, asthma, migraine headaches, joint, neck, and back pain.
- Suffer from allergies – seasonal, food sensitivities, multiple chemical sensitivities, and electrical sensitivities than ever.
- Diabetes Type II is growing at epidemic rates every year.
- Have digestive and stomach problems such as yeast over growth, ulcers, constipation, and acid reflux.
- Women have menopause problems, frequent and severe PMS, and suffer from yeast infections.
- Kids have attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.
- Have chronic fatigue.
- Have problem sleeping and chronic insomnia.
- Have skin problems such as acne, eczema and dandruff.
- Suffer from depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Suffer from arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis.
- Visiting their doctors, getting diagnostics tests such as X-rays and blood tests, and more surgeries are preformed.
- Taking prescription drugs and over the counter drugs..
According to the NY Times the American in 2010, $2.6 trillion on health care which is over $8,000 per American. The United States spends around 50 percent more per person than the next highest-spending countries, Switzerland and Norway. Wake up American’s we need to change our ways – what we are doing now is definitely not working!
Yes my friends something is terribly wrong within our system and how we are treated disease and illness. Cancer has become a common word that probably has hit every family in the US in one way or the other. According to conventional medical care they have better treatments for cancer than ever – or do they? Maybe the answer isn’t treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy with the horrible side effects that can sometimes be worse than the disease. For example many people have reached a Taxotere settlement due to permanent hair loss.
We spend millions on vaccines to prevent the flu and other diseases through vaccines. We don’t seem to be preventing the flu when each year there is a new type of flu virus and a new type of flu vaccine. What about the toxic ingredient in flu vaccines that include: sodium phosphate – buffered isotonic sodium chloride solution, formaldehyde, octylphenol ethoxylate, and gelatin, according to the FDA. Thimerosal (mercury is added as a preservative) Do you really this is improving our health?
- Sadly according to the Daily Sheeple US government has paid out $3 Billion Since 1989 to vaccine-injured Americans!
- In 2011, the US Federal government awarded 6 pharmaceutical corporations over 5.7 Billion to manufacture children’s vaccines alone.
- Despite the billions of dollars we are spending on healthcare the American people over weight, over stressed, and just plain sick! We need to make some changes.
Some Good Suggestions That Could Save Your Life:
- Use natural cures and herbal remedies that don’t have harm the body with dangerous side effects or that you get addicted to.
- Eat healthy – Stop the processed foods that contain artificial chemicals such as dyes, GMO’s and other toxic ingredients
- Eat Organic or Local Harvest without pesticides and herbicides that have been linked to cancer and many other diseases. Make sure you eat a rainbow of vegetables. Only eat grass-fed beef or an other meat that is raised organically without added antibiotics and hormone.
- Make time for Nature and take a walk everyday making the time to breath deeply and relax the mind and body.
- Find alternative way to deal with stress and heal the body — try Yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, do your research and find the right solution that fits into your lifestyle – you can gain so much from practicing and engaging in taking control of your health.
- Live a green lifestyle by using DIY products or eco-friendly non-toxic cleaners for the entire house. Use hydrogen peroxide, white vinegar, lemons, essential oils (Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint, Neem Oil). Stop breathing in toxic fumes from all those cleaners that are so unnecessary and can cause severe asthma attacks, other respiratory disease, and many other health problems.
- Limit your EMF exposure – use a blue tube corded headset on your cell phone, limit your wireless products (they omit so much more EMF than wired) Stop using the microwave or limit your use
- Find alternative ways to stop the flu by strengthening the immune system with herbs and spices such as garlic, ginger, cats claw, ginseng, bells peppers, turmeric, echinacea, astragalus, and make sure you get plenty of Vitamin C. For a healthy immune system make sure your are not deficient in zinc, selenium, folic acid, and vitamins A, B6, C, D and E and get plenty of sunshine.
- Take a probiotic daily to support a healthy and balanced digestive system.
- Get plenty of good quality restful sleep every night.
If you don’t want to become part of the sick American statistics then make some changes in your life style. Make a New Years Resolution to make your life healthier by using natural or herbal remedies and living a green lifestyle. Give our kids a healthier future and chance at growing up strong and healthy.