The Canadian Diet to Lose Weight
The forefathers of this diet are the first Canadian settlers who, eating this way, did not suffer from the presence of excess weight. This diet is based on the consumption of vegetable soup, which promises to help you relieve hunger and throw off the excess fat.
The Main Requirements of The Canadian Diet
Whichever diet option you choose, you will have to follow the recommendations below:
1. Diet should be supported by physical activity-do at home or visit the gym 3 times a week (duration of training — at least 30-40 minutes).
2. Dinner is from 5pm to 6pm and no later.
3. To maintain the balance of fluid in the body, as well as for purification from toxins and decay products, it is necessary to drink 1.5-2 liters of liquid (this volume may include teas, juices without sugar and still water).
4. To protect yourself from the loss of minerals and vitamins, it is recommended to take a vitamin and mineral complex.
5. The supply of fatty acids will help restore with olive oil – it should be used for cooking and for dressing salads (1 tablespoon per day).
Ration: Option №1
The duration of this variant of the Canadian diet is 3 weeks. During this time, you can lose 8-10 lbs. I have to Eat quite monotonous, however, starvation does not threaten you (if the product quantity is not regulated, then you can eat to saturation).
- Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese (hard cheese, boiled eggs), as well as a dried slice of black bread (grain bread, a bun of coarse flour) and unsweetened herbal tea;
- Second Breakfast: anything from fruits – 2 PCs;
- Lunch (if desired, part of the lunch can be included in the afternoon snack menu): chicken fillet (fish, lean meat) boiled or in the form of steam cutlets, as well as baked potatoes (brown rice porridge, dark pasta) without oil and fresh vegetable salad;
- Afternoon tea: natural juice (fruit, vegetable) or green tea;
- Dinner: salad of fresh vegetables (as an option, steamed vegetables) and boiled or grilled fish and sparkling mineral water.
Ration: Option №2
This version of the Canadian diet lasts only 7 days. The basis of the diet is a vegetable soup, cooked according to an arbitrary recipe (you can include any vegetables except potatoes). Greens are welcome, it is not forbidden to add a small amount of vegetable oil or low-fat sour cream. It is acceptable to cook soups and puree to change the recipe at least every day. Weight loss is 3-5 kg.
- Monday: any fruit and vegetable soup
- Tuesday: any vegetables (fresh, steamed or boiled) except corn, peas, beans and potatoes, and vegetable soup
- Wednesday: vegetables (except potatoes), fruits (except bananas) and light vegetable soup
- Thursday: any fresh vegetables, low-fat cottage cheese and vegetable soup
- Friday: boiled lean meat or steamed cutlets – 300 g and vegetable soup
- Saturday: low-fat fish steamed or baked in foil – 300 g, as well as fresh vegetables and vegetable soup
- Sunday: brown rice as well as vegetable soup and fresh vegetables.
Out of The Canadian Diet
After the Canadian diet you need to stick to the protein-vegetable diet, limiting the consumption of fatty foods, sugar, confectionery and bakery products. The products will have to be subjected to gentle heat treatment, avoiding roasting (they can be boiled, stewed, steamed and baked).
Canadian diet is not as complicated as many rigid methods of weight loss. At the same time, its diet is not characterized by an ideal balance of elements (fats are significantly limited), so it is impossible to exceed the recommended terms of the diet – it can harm the body.