Whenever you’re browsing online, ads about CBD oil will always pop out. Many companies and users have claimed that these oils can do wonders for your overall health and wellness. Some even mentioned that CBD oils could help alleviate pain associated with arthritis. Because of this, you start to grow curious about what is CBD oils and how it may be beneficial to you.
What Is CBD oil?
Generally speaking, CBD oils are extracted from the resin glands of cannabis buds and flowers. In some cases, CBD oils can also be extracted from hemp. The extraction of CBD oils from plant materials can be done in a lot of ways. This can include alcohol and extracted oil from the whole plant itself. Presently, CBD oils can now be purchased in the form of capsules, drops, and syrups. And no, taking CBD oils won’t get you high.
How Can CBD Oil Benefit You?
CBD oils are used by many people nowadays. They use these oils in their nighttime tea, vape pens and take these in capsule forms daily. And since more and more people are being drawn to use CBD oils every day, it’s safe to say that this isn’t going anywhere – and for pretty good reasons too. Here are some of the reasons why CBD oils can be beneficial to you:
1. CBD oils can reduce anxiety: Yes, you’ve read that right. On a study conducted in 2011, it showed patients with social anxiety that took CBD oils an hour before delivering a speech, become more calm and relaxed. They were able to deliver the piece with ease compared to patients who didn’t use CBD oils. If you’ve been struggling with anxiety, CBD oils might do the trick for you.
2. CBD oils relieve nausea: For years, cannabis has been used to relieve nausea and vomiting. This has been tested in rodents and earned a positive result. When you’re using CBD oils for this purpose though, you should make sure that you only take an ample amount. Taking CBD oils in high doses only increases nausea and doesn’t have any effect at all.
3. CBD oils can help when you’re quitting addiction: If you’ve been struggling to quit your addiction for years, CBD oils might be the missing piece to your long-term recovery. In a study posted to Addictive Behavior, it was found out that people who used an inhaler with CBD oil compounds smoked fewer cigarettes in a day. These people also didn’t have any additional craving for nicotine.
4. CBD oils prevent and treat sight problems: As you get older, your vision won’t be as good as when you were young. This makes you vulnerable to glaucoma, cataract and dry eye syndrome. But when you use CBD oils consistently, you might not have to experience any of these. A compound found in CBD oils named cannabidiol can help reduce the pressure in your eye for a period of time.
5. CBD oils can improve appetite: When people are under heavy medication, it’s typical that they’ll lose their appetite over time. And when someone doesn’t eat, their recovery might be disrupted. CBD oils can help increase the hormone responsible for your hunger levels. Additionally, CBD oils don’t only induce hunger, but it can also stimulate the entire digestive system. When you have the appetite to eat more, you’ll be able to recover faster from sickness and diseases.
6. CBD oils treat acne: Having acne can become the reason why you’re too self-conscious, or you lose your self-esteem. This can hinder you from doing a lot of things. But if this acne is caused by inflammation and overworked glands in your body, you should use CBD oils. A study posted to the Journal of Clinical Investigation supported the claim that CBD oils lower the production of sebum which can lead to acne.
7. CBD oils can slow down the brain’s aging process: Your brain’s performance is reduced when you age. CBD oils can play a role on your brain’s activity as this can clean out the brain of the free radicals which are accumulated over time. These free radicals are the negative effects of your lifestyle, food choices and environment in general. With CBD oils, your brain can be refreshed and can function better.
CBD oils are now everywhere – more and more people are using this in order to address their medical needs. But just because everyone around you is using it, doesn’t mean that you should too. You should first know what the product is all about and determine if this can answer any of your current health-related problems. If you’re convinced that CBD oils can help you, you should start looking for CBD oils for sale and experience how this can improve your health over time.
Blake is the Director of Digital Marketing with Functional Remedies. He has worked in digital business for 20 years and is a strong advocate for CBD oil, having found much relief by taking CBD for a debilitating health challenge that he has lived with for nearly 25 years. Blake lives with his wife and 3 children in WA state where he hikes in the North Cascades, cares for a small organic orchard, meditates, and never stops asking ‘What can we do to help those in need?’