Coconuts are one my favorite fruits because they are a powerhouse of health and a true superfood! The coconut is referred to as “The Tree of Life” because every bit of the coconut is used. We can produce drink, food, fuel, utensils and the uses for the coconut tree seems almost endless. I use coconut oil daily on my skin as a moisturizer, I use it to bake, and cook with instead of any salad oils, I use it for oil pulling that is great for oral health. I use organic unrefined coconut oil so that I know I am getting the healthiest coconut possible without any toxic additives or preservatives.
There are so many health benefits from using coconut from the:
- Coconut oil
- Coconut butter
- Coconut water
- Coconut flour
Let that a look at some of the health benefits that you can gain from using coconut.
- Heart health
- Coconut Oil contains fatty acids with Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Coconut oil can help you burn fat, reduce hunger and lose weight
- Coconut oil kills viruses and fungi such as candida
- It boost HDL levels to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- It is great for oral health, kills bad bacteria in your mouth and helps fight tooth decay
- Coconut help you protect your skin from harmful sun damage
- Coconut has shown to help combat diabetes
- Coconut water fight hydration and can help balance your electrolytes
- Coconut improves digestion by supporting absorption of valuable nutrients and is loaded with fiber for a healthier gut.
- Coconut has — No Trans-Fats, is Gluten-Free, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic
- It is Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, and Anti-parasitic healing properties.
- Coconut helps boost the immune system and helps your whole body stay strong and healthy.
Check out the 6 Ways to Enjoy Coconut Butter!s!
Make coconut a part of your healthy diet!