Recipe for a Healthy Christmas and Holiday Season
Christmas and the holiday season can be quite challenging to all of us physically, emotionally, and mentally. It is important to remember that you need to take care of yourself so that you can enjoy and share all the pleasures and joys of the season. It’s a time when we should have the spirit of giving, have hope and faith, and, show love for all living things. I would like share with you my recipe for a healthy Christmas and holiday season. I hope it will help you on your road to a healthier and greener lifestyle.
Healthy Christmas & Holiday Season Recipe:
- A daily healthy diet filled with Real Foods — Plenty of greens and colored fruits and vegetables – organic and local harvest – Make sure to exclude all processed foods, those nasty GMO’s and processed sugars.
- Absolutely no HFCS (high fructose corn sugar) – Check out Sweet Alternatives!
- Rid Thy Body and Soul of toxic foods and relationships!
- Daily dozes of Immune Boosting foods and supplements such as brazil nuts, grapefruit, spinach. Try some a great tasting smoothie that is protein powered — Bee Healthy Coconut Banana Blueberry Smoothie with Bee Pollen — Try “7 Powerful Herbal Remedies That Boost Your Immune System!!
- Plenty of Herbal and Natural remedies – such as “That Amazing Healing Herb — Called Garlic!” and “4 Natural Remedies for Your Health” Use natural cures that are provided by nature.
- Plenty of good quality sleep with “5 Herbal and Natural Tips So You Can Your Z’s!”
- Just enough of relaxation – try using “Relax And Heal Your Body With Flower Bath Salt!’
- Regular doses of exercise “5 Reason To Exercise, Eliminate Toxins And Gain Wealth Of Health!” try “Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life and Live Longer!” or “Tai Chi — Meditation in Motion For Health And Wellness!”
- Regular doses of Probiotics “Why You Need Those Friendly Guys in Your Body–Probiotics?”
- Loving and Caring For the Environment – Spreading love for our environment by reminding ourselves and others to recycle our Christmas gifts wrappings, Christmas trees and every idea we can. Read “15 Tips For Green Living—The Holidays All Year Long!”
- Plenty of laughter – it’s so good for your health, physically, emotionally and spiritually!
- Unmeasurable amount of patience!
- Tons of the spirit of Giving!
- Daily Act of Kindness – make a special effort to do at least one special kind gesture to someone each day. No need to limit act of kindness to one – go crazy and do a 100! The more the better! Maybe send a special e-mail to a friend at work telling them how much you appreciate them being your friend or even better talk to someone who you don’t even know and compliment them. You never know what they might be going through or what troubles they may be having and your one statement could make a big difference in their day. I can guarantee that it will not only benefit how they feel but also how you feel.
- Regular Smiles – Give everyone you see a smile and see how many smiles you get back. Smiles are highly contagious so use generously and see how many life’s you can touch with your smile and change your whole day and everyone around you.
Directions: Combine all ingredients and use daily. The natural and herbal remedies use as needed for ultimate health. Sprinkle with a generous amount of hope, faith, and compassion and unlimited love!
Christmas and holidays is not the only time we should be practicing this recipe. It should be everyday of the year. We live in a toxic world that is so filled with unmeasurable problems and suffering but we have the power to change that! Just one step at a time and one day at a time. Remember to enjoy and share as much warmth and love and please don’t forget that there are many out there that are dealing with much pain and suffering. For many the holidays are not happy they are a reminder of loneliness, sadness, and sorrow possibly from the loss of a loved one or maybe they are dealing with their own demons that we have no idea about. So please spread the joy to every one you can.
I would like to wish you all a wonderful, healthy, and happy Christmas and Holiday season. Let’s all continue on our road to a greener and healthier lifestyle physically, emotionally, and spiritually.